Microcock Windows Pista Microcock Windows Pista

It has lots to discover

Some of it is funny, some of it is disturbing, but it was all in all quite fun, with the double-clicking making it feel more realistic than other Windows simulators

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

One of the coolest things ever made

It's simple to use, but has a wide range of sounds. It has funny dialogue and the graphics are simplistic yet professional.

Drop Dead: Final Cut Drop Dead: Final Cut

Joyfully sadistic

So incredibly fun

Mini Skate Game Mini Skate Game

Its OK

The graphics are bad and the game has no point to it other than getting as high a score as possible (you should add a high score system onto this game - it would greatly improve on it). Injuries could be more violent too (e.g. add blood). However, the scripting is great and all the cheats and things add to it. Good music too. This game certainly has potential - you must improve on it.

Pop Pirates Pop Pirates

Under rated

A fantastic retro game with good graphics and gameplay. Nice villain AI. This game adds up to simple fun, and the early 90s feel is updated with a modern, fun story of a computer virus stealing music files

Purdy Fireworks Purdy Fireworks

It looks amazing

It lags a bit, but it is still spectacular

Dynamics Dynamics

Wierdly fun time waster

Strangely addictive and fun

:the game: :the game:

Strangely good

Mediocre graphics are more than made up for by the humour and scale, and it had the grip for viewers to go through the whole game in one sitting and never get bored. Not really a game - just a string of constant good laughs with some interactivity.

Splatris Splatris

A standard Tetris game is made more interesting

I think this game has slightly bad programming, but it's a nicely violent twist that may be the best Tetris game I've ever played on

Runescape Simulator Runescape Simulator

Thanks for giving Runescape negative publicity

I used to play on Runescape, and I will never ever ever go back to my account. This was a funny and quite big flash which is under rated because of the below-mediocre animation, yet the animation standard helps to prove the point of how poor the graphics are on the actual Runescape. It's better to sit in the house doing f*ck all watching mediocre flash animations like these than playing on Runescape.

bkdude responds:

Exactly. :)

An even moreso use of time is to MAKE these little Flash animations for others' amusement (Which I see you've done. I'll take a look at your work...), yet I don't do that much anymore. I just reply to reviews to my old work :)

And yes, the poor quality of this Flash is in fact made to portray the dated graphics that the actual game presents. I'm very glad that has been implied to viewers over the past two years of this "game" being up :)